Welcome to Crossroads Centre for Personal Empowerment
I Choose Me
I Choose Me is a structured program designed for women who want to focus on gaining and maintaining control over their own lives. The program is directed towards women who identify with the characteristics of codependency, which involves a set of learned behaviours expressed by an emotional dependency on a relationship that results in a disregard for one’s own identity and well-being.
Program topics include:
- Understanding Emotions
- Family of Origin
- Positive Thinking
- Self-Care and Self-Esteem
- Boundary Setting
- Assertive Communication
- Decision Making
Is this Program for You?
This program may be for you if you answer yes to several of the following questions:
- Are you 18 years of age or older?
- Would you like to build healthy relationships with others?
- Do you have difficulty making decisions and feeling confident in them?
- Do you have difficulty setting boundaries with family members, partners and close friends?
- Do you have difficulty with self-esteem and self-care?
- Do you have difficulty processing and understanding your emotions?
Acceptance To The Program
I Choose Me is available in both group and individual settings. Participants will be provided with a workbook which they will use on a weekly basis for information and self-reflective homework.
Before a participant is accepted into the program, they must schedule an intake at Crossroads which takes approximately 1 hour and costs $25.00.
Participants who complete the program will be given a certificate of completion.
Group Details: Please contact us for next start date
- 11-week program (plus intake)
- Weekly 2-hour sessions
- First hour: topic, activity, discussion
- Second hour: group support
- 10-week program
- Weekly 30 minute sessions